- Reservation Request
- Stay Informed
- Online Calendar
- Campus Use
Verify room availability at the Office of the Registrar.
General Purpose (GP) Classrooms:
You will need to fill out the Campus Classroom Use Request Form for GP-Classrooms if any of the following applies to your event:
STUDENT ORGANZIATIONS PLEASE NOTE:
All Recognized Student Organization events and activities must be reported through the Student Organization Data Base (https://apps.ideal-logic.com/osusli) in advance of the event or travel. Reservations for classroom space or campus ground use will not be confirmed until the activity has been reported. For more information or for support in submitting an activity plan, contact email@example.com.
1. The event's coordinator is responsible for notifying Security Services, Media Services, and the appropriate reservation unit that an event has been canceled.
2. An administrative charge will be made when the event is canceled less than 48 hours before the scheduled event start time.
1. A minimum of 48 hours advance notice required to schedule AV equipment.
2. Contact Media Services (541) 737-2121 for audio/visual needs.
1. A minimum of 48 hours advance notice required to schedule room access after the reservation is confirmed.
2. For Milam 026: Contact Media Services for Don Demello (541) 737-2121 to arrange for access.
NOTE: Campus police/security and custodial services WILL NOT open Milam Auditorium.
3. The Schedule Desk will notify Security Services (541) 737-3010 to open all other classrooms.
4. Bring a copy of the reservation/confirmation with you.