- Reservation Request
- Stay Informed
- Online Calendar
- Campus Use
1. Giustina Gallery reserves the right to use the gallery for other events and art exhibits will occasionally be obscured due to vendor exhibits/events.
2. Giustina Gallery reserves the right to reject a particular piece of art or to request that it be removed.
3. Giustina Gallery will process sales, and pay artist in a timely manner, when a W9 completed by artist is submitted to OSU.
4. Giustina Gallery will provide art insurance through OSU provider only if all requirements are met. Gallery will not be responsible for incidental and minor damage due to storage or installation of art
5. Giustina Gallery may install exhibit, tag and adjust track lighting (per contract).
6. Exhibitor agrees to deliver art and remove it on the dates and times listed in the prospectus. Changes must be arranged in advance.
7. Exhibitor agrees to pay noted fees to the gallery and pay a designated percentage on commissions and sales during the show. In addition, a “finders fee” will be charged for any art sold resulting fro m exhibits at the gallery. Artist must fill out a required W9 before payment.
8. All Sales will be handled through the LaSells Stewart Center office. Exhibitor agrees that art may be sold off the walls during the exhibit.
9. Exhibitor agrees to provide a master list (Excel spreadsheet) of art to be exhibited with price or value, including replacement pieces if requested.
10. Exhibitor agrees to notify gallery of any free-standing pieces for approval of placement at least two (2) weeks prior to install date.
11. Exhibitor agrees to provide secure and professional hanging system for art. Giustina Gallery does not take responsibility for any damage which occurs from art falling due to poor hanging system.
12. Exhibitor agrees to remove shipping containers from the facility unless advance arrangements are made with the gallery.
13. Only an approved licensed cater may provide food and alcohol services (beer and/or wine only) for the reception.
14. Contracted exhibits may be required to provide: delivery/shipping of art; approved hangers, display stands, and attachments for hanging or displaying all art in a secure manner; labor for install and removal of show; reception fees; Excel document for tags and marketing materials for website. Exhibitor agrees to fasten art securely to the walls or display stands.