- Reservation Request
- Stay Informed
- Online Calendar
- Campus Use
Verify room availability at the Office of the Registrar.
If any of the following applies to your event:
1. A profit is expected from the event
2. There is a charge to attend the event (other than a philanthropic event)
3. The public is invited ("open to the public" as opposed to "by invitation only")
4. If the organizer represents an off-campus group (clubs and social structures, religious groups, public organizations).
6. For LINC building information email@example.com
1. The event's coordinator is responsible for notifying Security Services, Media Services, and the appropriate reservation unit that an event has been canceled.
2. An administrative charge will be made when the event is canceled less than 48 hours before the scheduled event start time.
1. A minimum of 48 hours advance notice required to schedule AV equipment.
2. Contact Media Services (541) 737-2121 for audio/visual needs.
1. A minimum of 48 hours advance notice required to schedule room access after the reservation is confirmed.
2. For Milam 026: Contact Media Services for Don Demello (541) 737-2121 to arrange for access.
NOTE: Campus police/security and custodial services WILL NOT open Milam Auditorium.
3. The Schedule Desk will notify Security Services (541) 737-3010 to open all other classrooms.
4. Bring a copy of the reservation/confirmation with you.